Are you tired of same old popular snacks? Beef tacos could be your option.This snack will keep you asking for more and more,the best part is the beef filling which has a crunchy drooling taste.
For the dough
- 2 cups all purpose flour.
- 2tbsp vegetable oil.
- 1/2 tsp salt.
For tacos filling
- 1/4 cabbage (grated).
- 1 carrot (grated).
- 1 green bell pepper(chopped).
- 1 onions(diced).
- 1/2 tsp ginger.
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder.
- 1 stock cube.
- 1 tsp soy sauce.
- 6 pieces of boneless beef.
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil.
- 1 tsp black pepper.
- 1/2 tsp chilli pepper
- 1 red bell pepper(chopped).
To make tacos filling
- cut pieces of beef into thin slices wash and set aside.
- in a bowl mix beef, chilli peppers, soysauce, blackpepper, stock cubes, garlic powder, ginger powder properly and allow to marinate in the refrigerator for 1hour.
- after 1hour heat vegetable oil and add the marinated beef.
- stir fry for 5mins or til beef is properly cooked .
- when its done,lower the temperature and add the cabbage,carrots,green peppers,onions and stir fry for 2mins.
- allow to cool down completely.
The tacos dough
- in a bowl sift flour,salt add vegetable oil mix well.
- add water bits by bits and knead the dough very well.
- cover dough with kitchen towel and set aside for 15mins.
- after 15mins divide the dough in 8 equal parts.
- take one portion of dough and roll using a rolling pin.
- prick the rolled dough with a fork.
- using the rolling pin fold tacos dough around the rolling pin.
- allow to stand like that for few seconds.
- remove from rolling pin still in a folded position .
- drop in hot oil and fry till golden brown.
- drain fried tacos in a colander and allow to cool down completely.
- pick tacos one at a time and stuff the beef filling.
- add ketchup and enjoy.