This white okra soup will keep you finger licking .
- 15 medium sized fresh okra
- handfull pumpkin leaves/ugu leaves.
- 4 bitter garden eggs(optional)
- 1 tsp salt.
- 2 atarodo/scotch bonnet.
- 1 tsp daddawa/iru powder.
- beef or chicken.
- half tsp potash powder.
- dry fish.
- 3 stock cubes.
- cut okra and pound with potash and atarodo/scotch bonnet(do not over pound).
- wash and chop pumpkin leaves set aside.
- cook beef/chicken with daddawa/iru powder and salt.
- wash dry fish wih warm water and salt.
- when you are sure the chicken/beef is done add the okro stir and allow to cook for 5mins on medium heat.
- add the dry fish, ugu leaves, stock cubes, and whole bitter garden eggs.
- stir and allow to simmer for another 5mins.
- serve with tuwon shinkafa or semovita e.t.c.