This sauce can be used for any quick lunch idea,its unique taste and aroma is suitable for all quick and easy lunch idea.
- half kg boneless beef meat.
- 2 spoons soy sauce.
- 1 spoon corn starch.
- 4 big fresh green peppers.
- 1 big diced onion.
- 1 big stock cube.
- 1 tsp garlic powder.
- 1/2 tsp chilli sauce.
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder.
- 2 spoon vegetable oil.
- shred the meat (to cut finely,thinly,cut), wash and drain set aside.
- chop the green peppers.
- in a bowl marinate the meat,pour in the soy sauce,garlic powder,stock cubes,ginger powder, and chilli sauce together, mix very well till well incoperated,place in the fridge for 1hour.
- mix the corn starch with little water and set aside.
- after 1hour set a non sticky pan on the cooker and heat the vegetable oil with the onion stir fry for 2mins.
- add the marinated meat and stir fry for 3mins.
- pour in the corn starch.
- and keep stiring for 15mins or untill the water from the content of the pot dries up.
- add green peppers and allow to steam on low heat.