Perfect for cold and rainy days mostly served at restaurants or bar.Try this recipe yourself today, also enjoyed before dinner or during breakfast early in the morning.
- 1 goat head including the legs.
- 1 tsp cray fish powder.
- 5 pieces pieces mint leaves.
- salt to taste.
- 3 stock cubes.
- 5 red bell peppers.
- 2 atarodo/scotch bonnet.
- 1 tsp garlic powder.
- 1 tsp ginger powder.
- 1 onion.
- 1/2 tsp potash.
- blend the red bell peppers,onions and atarodo together set aside.
- wash the goat head and legs very well with a metal sponge and remove excess hair drain and set aside.
- chop mint leaves, set aside.
- in a medium size pot/presure cooker add the goat head/legs,red bell pepper paste,salt to taste and top up with water.
- add the potash and cook for 30mins on high heat.
- after 30mins add the crayfish,ginger,garlic,stock cubes and stir and keep cooking.
- when you are sure the goat head is half way done add the mint leaves,top up with more water if neccesary and cook till very tender.