This sauce is a multipurpose sauce used for taking yam,white rice,draw soup etc.
- 1 whole chicken.
- 15 red bell peppers.
- 3 atarodo/scotch bonnets.
- 3 big onions.
- 2 big green bell peppers.
- 1 tsp ginger powder.
- 1 tsp garlic powder.
- 4 stock cubes.
- salt to taste.
- 1 tsp thyme.
- 1 cup vegetable oil.
- vegetable oil for deep frying.
- wash and cut chicken into desired sizes.
- cook chicken with 1 onion,ginger powder,garlic,thyme and two stock cubes.
- deep fry chicken with vegetable oil drain in a colander and set aside.
- blend red bell peppers,atarodo and 1 onion.
- chop the green peppers.
- using a non sticky frying pan,pour and heat the 1 cup of vegetable oil with 1 diced onions and stir fry for 2mins.
- pour the red bell peppers paste and stir fry until the oil settles at the top or for 20mins.
- now add the remaining 2 stock cubes and salt to taste,stir well.
- add the fried chicken into the frying pan and stir very well till the chicken incoperate with the red bell peppers paste stir and allow to simmer on low heat for 5mins.
- add the green bell pepper stir and turn off the cooker.