This delicious delicacy will make you fall in love with the soup over and over again,very easy to make and tasty as well.
- jute leaves (ewedu leaves).
- 1 tbsp daddawa/iru powder.
- 1/2 tsp potash powder,
- 2 stock cubes.
- 1/3 cup egusi seeds powder (optional).
- salt to taste.
- wash and cut the jute leaves set aside.
- add small amount of water in a pot depending on how thick you want the soup to be.
- add daddawa/iru and allow to boil untill the content of the pot starts to dry up.
- add the jute leaves and potash and cook for 7mins.
- whisk using a kitchen broom properly.
- add salt and stock cubes and allow to simmer for 5mins.
- off the cooker and sprinkle the egusi powder,allow to stand like that for 1 minute (if you are not using egusi skip this part).
- stir and its ready
- serve with stew,amala etc.