This is a great idea for breakfast.
- 2 medium size sweet potatoes.
- 1/2 onion.
- 1 big egg.
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour.
- 1/2 tsp chilli peppers.
- 1/2 tsp salt.
- vegetable oil for deep frying.
- pinch of black pepper.
- peel and grate potatoes using the tiny part of the grater.
- dice onion into tiny sizes.
- beat the egg and set aside.
- in a bowl mix the grated potatoes,onion,whisked eggs,salt,chilli pepper,black pepper and flour till perfectly incoperated.
- heat the vegetable oil in a fry pan.
- using your hands scoop some small amount of potato fritters,flatten on the surface of your palms and drop in the hot oil gently.
- turn sides while frying untill it turns golden brown.
- keep repeating the procedure untill the batter is finished.
- drain on a paper towel to remove excess oil.
- serve with pap,plantains,custard etc.