This is perfect for breakfast idea.
- 3 eggs (whisked).
- 5 plum tomatoes (diced).
- 2 big onions (chopped).
- 1 stock cube.
- salt to taste.
- 1 atarodo/scotch bonnet (chopped).
- half cup vegetable oil.
- heat the vegetable oil in a non sticky pan,add onions,and stir fry on medium heat for 2mins.
- add the tomatoes and stir fry for 5-7mins or till the oil settles on top .
- add stock cubes,salt to taste and stir.
- now add the whisked eggs (do not stir yet allow to stand like that for 3mins that is so it lumps).
- after 2mins stir to incoperate,cover and allow to simmer on low heat for 5mins.
- enjoy with fried yam,rice etc.