So i had kids visiting for the weekend and all they will ask for is aunty give us meatpies,give us doughnuts,snacks,snacks,snacks they wont eat anything apart from snacks kids will always be kids…so i prepared this and they fell in love with it.
- 100g all purpose flour.
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil.
- half tsp salt.
- 1/2 tsp thyme.
- cold water to knead the dough.
- vegetable oil for deep fryng.
- already cooked and ganished spaghetti/noodles.
- in a bowl mix flour,salt,thyme and vegetable oil.
- add cold water in drops to form a thick stretchy dough.
- allow to stand for 30mins.
- on a flat surface/kneading board scoop and roll out some dough be sure to make it thin.
- using a knife make a rectangular shape.
- stuff/fill in with some spaghetti/noodles.
- roll both edges in opposite directions and wrap to get a similar wrapping with springrolls.
- rub water to seal edges and repeat the procedure for the remaining dough.
- heat vegetable oil and deep fry till golden brown.