I love ketchup so much that i had to learn how to make it myself,make some yourself today.
- 200g tomato paste/tin tomato.
- 1/2 tsp onion powder.
- 1/3 cup boiling water.
- 2 tbsp sugar.
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder.
- pinch of clove.
- pinch of salt.
- 4 tbsp white vinegar.
- in a bowl mix tomato paste/tin tomato,onion powder and boiling water together mix properly.
- add the sugar, cinnamon,clove,salt and mix well to incoperate very well.
- now add the vinegar in bits slowly while you whisk the paste very well.
- mix untill it thickens and you can smell the aroma from the paste.
- refrigerate before use.