- 2 cups all purpose flour.
- 2 tbsp sugar.
- pinch of salt.
- 1 tbsp yeast.
- 1 tsp powdered milk.
- small vegetable oil for brushing the bread before baking.
- 1/3 cup warm water for kneading the dough.
- in a bowl sift the flour
- add the sugar,powered milk,salt,yeast and mix very well.
- now start adding the warm water while mixing the dough with your hands.
- mix well till you have achieved a smooth sticky dough.
- dust your kneading surface with flour.
- now place the dough on the kneading surface and knead for 5mins.
- place the dough in a bowl cover and allow to rise for 1 hour.
- after 1 hour bring out and knead some more.
- grease your bread pan with margarine and dust with flour.
- make 3 soft balls of dough.
- arrange the balls close to each in the bread pan or simply place the whole dough inside the bread pan.
- cover and allow to rise for 30 more minutes.
- pre heat the oven to 170%.
- after 30mins bring out and brush with some oil.
- place in the oven and bake till lightly golden brown (check at intervals to avoid burning).