Another great way to enjoy cous cous
250g cous cous
6 pieces of Liver
1/2 cup green beans/peas
1/2 cup carrots
Salt to taste
4 stock cubes
1 big onion
4 red bell peppers
Half cup vegetable oil
– cut green beans, carrots into small sizes
– dice the onions
– cook the liver with 2 stock cubes, 1 1/2 cup of water and onions allow to cool down and cut into small sizes (do not allow the water to dry up because you will need the stock).
– blend the red bell peppers set aside.
– now heat half of the oil in a non sticky pan, add the onions red bell pepper paste and stir fry for 2mins on very low heat.
– Add the green beans, carrots and stir fry for another 2mins.
– pour the cous cous into a bowl add the remaining vegetable oil and mix properly, mix very well till the cous cous and oil incoperate very well.
– now pour the cous cous mixture into the non sticky pan containing the ingredients, add salt to taste and the remaining 2 stock cubes, pour in the liver including the liver stock stir and cover.
– allow to cook on a very low heat till soft – enjoy.