This recipe requires little amount of ingredients and your family will keep drooling over and over.
- 1 whole chicken.
- 1 tsp garlic powder.
- 1 tsp ginger powder.
- 2 stock cubes (crushed).
- 1 tsp ground white pepper.
- 1 tsp ground black pepper.
- 2 atarodo or 1 tsp chilli peppers.
- 2 onions .
- half cup vegetable oil.
- wash the chicken properly,if it is frozen then defrost it.
- blend the atarodo with the onions set aside.
- mix all the marinades together in a bowl including the atarodo paste.
- using a kitchen brush,rub the ingredients around and inside the chicken,and stuff in with more marinades properly/coat the marinades around the chicken.
- tie the chicken legs properly.
- tie in a nylon bag.
- allow to marinate in the fridge for 2hours or over night.
- after 2hours or in the morning bring out of the fridge.
- pre heat the oven to 180 degress.
- and place the chicken inside the oven.
- bake properly till the chicken turns golden brown.
- enjoy this with jellof rice etc.