Have some roasted fish instead of fried fish for dinner or lunch.
- 1 medium sized tilapia fish.
- 1 tbsp ground white pepper.
- 1 tsp ground black pepper.
- 1 tsp garlic powder.
- 1 tsp ginger powder.
- 2 stock cubes crushed.
- 1 tsp chilli pepper.
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- wash the fish properly and scrape the scales.
- mix all the dry ingredients with the oil and use a kitchen brush to rub/coat the ingredients around the fish.
- now tie the fish in a nylon bag and allow to marinade for 2 hours or over night inside the fridge.
- after 2 hours or in the morning bring out.
- pre heat your oven to 180 degress and bake till it turns golden brown.