1 medium sized yam
1 Markerel fish
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp ginger powder
1/2 tsp stock cubes powder
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
3 atarodo (blend) with one onion
-Marinate the fish with all the dry ingredients mentioned above and place in the fridge for 45 mins or over night.
-peel and cut yam into desired shapes.
-now set the oven to grill and place the marinated fish and yam on the oven rack.
-grill on both sides till well done.
-serve with spicy sauce and enjoy.
Another great way to enjoy yam during breakfast.
- 1 medium size yam.
- 2 eggs.
- 2 spoons flour.
- 1 crushed stock cube.
- pinch pf white pepper,
- pinch of black pepper.
- pinch of garlic.
- vegetable oil for deep frying.
- peel and cut yam into desired sizes.
- cook the yam for 10mins drain and allow to cook completely.
- mix all the dry ingredients mentioned above in a bowl.
- whisk the eggs in a bowl and set aside.
- pick a piece of yam coat/dredge in flour.
- remove and drop in the whisk eggs.
- remove from the whisked eggs and coat/dregde in the flour mixture again set aside in a clean dry plate.
- repeat this process untill all the yam are fully coated.
- deep fry the yam till lightly golden brown.
- enoy with ketchup,sauce etc.